Tuesday 13 September 2011

Thierry Mugler Womanity

I love the bottle. Its like some beautiful Geiger-esque thing, I want to own it.



So I was mega pleased when I got a little sample in a magazine...

I'd read it has notes of caviar in it, which didn't actually worry me, because I thought often in perfume you can't actually pick out the individual scents.

The sample was in a little cardboard thing that, when you pull a tab, kinda puffs up so you can spray it. Really awesome!

Now, I dunno if the power of suggestion put ideas in my head, but I found it had a weird salty, and yes, kinda fishy smell to it... I wore it out for a few drinks with work, and it actually made me feel a little bit queasy... Shame because it smelt really nice at first spray... I'm trying it again today as maybe I just imagined it if I felt a bit queasy that day...

I have a vague recollection of drunkenly grabbing my friend when we were out and 'drunk whispering' "I used this lady perfume and its all about...woman things and.... I think I smell like a fanny!"

Just sprayed some on today and it smells nice... Kinda soapy.. I shall report back on if I get fishy later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment