Wednesday 21 September 2011

Perving



Skrillex is actually so adorable! He does look a little bit like me, which is creepy, but we could totally share glasses, hair dye and checked shirts, and shave bits of each other's hair off... I think it's meant to be!

Just for lolz, here are the various men I'm letching on currently... I am aware some are old/gross...



Robert Knepper from Heroes... Olllld, but those eyes...Yum! Heroes made me into such a sex offender as it also featured...


Zachary Quinto! He has such a cute little geeky look!

And my real guilty crush...

James Spader from the movie Secretary, and Boston Legal and The Office on TV... He may be old, and chubby and slightly creepy, but his voice is just delicious and he looks like such an old perv! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment