Monday 12 September 2011

Insa crush!

Oh Christ, just learnt I can get Insa's website on my work computer. This is not a good thing. I once spend £80 on some Insa x Hellz Bellz jeans, and spent about a month persuading an American webstore to make an exception and ship them to the UK. I eventually got them, wore them about twice, and since then have been too scared of damaging them...

Insa is basically a graffiti artist who does lovely colourful designs, often of shoes and,well, ladies with big bums and boobies. He's designed quite a few pairs of trainers and heels, as well as a fetishwear line, and the usual tshirts and hoodies.

Maybe a t-shirt would be a good idea, surely I can't wreck a t-shirt...



Although these heels are amazing... I could never spend £200 on shoes I couldn't walk in...




His art really is very pretty and explores quite interesting themes like fetishes and sexual exploitation (or maybe thats just an excuse for taking rude pictures of bottoms :D).  His blog is worth a read, some lovely pics of his work, and the gif-itti is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment