Tuesday 20 September 2011

Jeans D:

Its come to that time of year where I realise I need some new jeans... I do love a good pair of black skinnies, they just go with everything, you can dress them up or down, and stuff the bottoms into your boots to insulate yourself against the winter!

I have a major style-crush on Anti Sweden jeans at the moment. They're a Norwegian brand who are kinda opposing the many Swedish jeans companies out there, and playing on the two countries rivalry. They use all kinda black metal imagery, which I adore, and appear to have collaborated with Jeremyville, which is cool. I'd kill for a pair of their Jezrebel jeans, but they appear to cost £140, and that's not including shipping from Norway :(

 Spotlight; Anti Sweden Jeans

I'm still also lusting over some Levi Curve ID jeans, but maybe for now I'll pick up some nice Cheap Monday skinnies (sorry Anti Sweden, I'm going Swedish!). They seem well cut and the skull logo is cute!



I think their Second Skin jeans look ideal. I have a very hourglass shape so I like high jeans that sit on my waist and dont just slip down over my hips. Plus they're stretchy, which is always a plus for those days when I have a bad case of the Fat-arse...

No comments:

Post a Comment