Friday 16 September 2011

Coming up smelling of fannies

So... Womanity still smells like a vagina to me... My Mum tried it whilst we were at Westfield and liked it so maybe I'm imagining it, but I'm not keen at all! Shame really because I'd like to expand my fragrance wardrobe and that bottle would have looked stunning on my shelf!

Here's some of my current favorites anyway!


Ghost Sweetheart

This smells like the candy floss stand at a fair, that kinda burnt sugar smell. I love it for the Summer, it's so pretty and girly smelling. It's one of those perfumes where you can use it for a Summer and then everytime you use it after that, it'll remind you of good times that Summer. It reminds me of the year I turned 18, when I spent the warmer months sitting outside the local pub with my friends!


Lush 1000 Kisses

This perfume used to be sold in Lush's sister shop B, when I worked there. The girls in that shop all knew this scent as 'the one to wear on a date' because men just cannot resist it! Its's very fresh, yet kinda mossy and natural smelling, very unconventionally sexy. It makes me think of those sorts of women who are naturally beautiful without any make-up or high heels. It's also has an incense-y smell to it, if you like Nag Champa incense you might like this too... When B went out of business I pined for this perfume, but now Lush are selling them in their stores and website, so yay!

Lush Orange Blossom

The packaging for this looks the same as that of 1000 Kisses so I won't bother posting both! This is another lovely Summery smell. It's very warm and Mediterranian smelling, it honestly gives me a shiver down my spine smelling it! Lush perfumes all come in the skinny tubes (like the pic above), bigger bottles, and solid sticks. I find the scent stays longer with the spray, but I like to keep a solid one in my handbag for top-ups and to avoid leaks or breakage!

Lush Vanillary

Are you starting to see a pattern here??? Vanillary is a lovely natural vanilla scent, not too sugary or overpowering. I love to wear this in the Winter so whenever I move I get that lovely smell wafting up from inside my coat, like some sort of nice warm drink!

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Luminescente



I do love how pretty the bottles are for all Thiery Mugler perfumes. I haven't actually bought this perfume yet but I got a sample ages ago and loved it. Maybe I'll buy it in the Christmas sales this year... It's a Summery version of Alien, and it just smells so happy and reviving! I love it!

I would like to buy more different perfumes as I'd like the variety, and perfume bottles look pretty on a shelf, I have my eye on CK Shock at the moment, I tried it the other day and it's very fresh and young smelling, perfect for daytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment