Monday 3 October 2011

Weekend fun!

Ugh, it was so horribly hot this weekend! We have two indoor cats too so we couldn't even open a window wide! I think I must have sweated out half my body weight!

On Saturday, my boyfriend was due to DJ that evening so we spent the day chilling out in town. I went into Lush to check out their new Christmas stuff. Aaargh it's so lovely!
I got a load of bath ballistics, the one of used so far was shaped like a massive Christmas present. I dropped it in the bath, and once the gold exterior fizzes off it starts fizzing an amazing blue colour and it's full of pretty little stars! Me and the boyf had a lovely cool bath, and with all the blue it looked and felt like lazing in the sea.

I also got some lip tint. They have three Christmas ones, Snow Fairy, a bright pink that was out last year, an orangey coloured one, and a pale goldy, shimmery pink called Celebrate. I have loads of Snow Fairy Lip Tint, and I love it. It's a lovely pink, makes my skin look nice and fresh!
Celebrate is really nice as a cheek tint, it has a kinda highlighter look to it. On the lips, it needs a bit of balm under it otherwise it can just look kinda dry and patchy. Only thing I don't like is that they have sprinkled popping candy on top of it... It's pointless and kinda annoying.

Boyfriend's night was a good laugh, very quiet but had a laugh with a friend and had fun watching people's weird dancing. It's the first week a lot of people are back at Uni, and I think a lot of people would have avoided clubs because of the heat so hopefully next week will be a bit better! The guy who ran the night gave up full control to the boyfriend as he's struggling to find the time, so we're gonna totally overhaul it! Hopefully will be great fun!

We spent Sunday chilling out, had a nice meal of salmon, mash, roast carrot and courgette, then watched the extended Anchorman Blu-ray with a bottle of wine.

Look at this cool wine bottle, I got it in Tesco for £6.99, it was tasty and looked so pretty..
Pretty wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment