Tuesday 25 October 2011

Fashion Crushes

I'm pretty bored at work today... Having a real Google orgy and looking at clothes, reassessing my wardrobe. I'm realising that I'm growing up and I don't wanna dress in the way I did when I was younger, and I don't wanna dress to look 'grown-up' because I'm quite confident in myself that I am an adult... It's good, I'm really enjoying fashion at the moment :)

I know most of the London it-girls are a talentless bunch of brats, but I do love the look. I think it's very much a London-y style, kinda thrown together, anything goes. It's a world avay from the way American rich girls dress, all sleek and polished and blingy.

Alice Dellal just does the grungy look so well!


Peaches is a twat, but Pixie Geldof wears some really unusual, interesting stuff...


Daisy Lowe looks dangerously sexy in ANYTHING!

Oh I adore the Bape campaign she did!

Alison Mosshart is stunning


She wears jeans so well!


Kreayshawn is my little ghetto indulgance!

She so colourful!


No comments:

Post a Comment