Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hair ramblings

Wow, quiet day at work... I'm finding my mind wandering to shaving bits of my hair off...

I had an undercut at the back of my head for a while last year and loved the nice fuzzy-velvet feeling of the short hair... The boyfriend loved nuzzling in it too :)

I had a little Bettie Page fringe for a while this year which I loved while I was in a little rockabilly phase over the Summer, but I found I got a bit bored of it, and it got annoying as it grew out. So I've grown that out now and just have my hair swept to the side.. But I'm getting that shaving urge again...

I'm thinking a kinda Alice Dellal thing, she looks so lovely and her hair gives an edge to any outfit she wears. Plus you get the long, sexy tousled look, and have the lovely, warm, fuzzy hair feel too! Hers isn't too extreme either so I don't think work will complain....




Oh, oh, and, and... I found a really good nude nail polish! I'm currently obsessed with nude nails and I've been trying to track down the perfect creepy-manneqin-hands colour. I was gonna get Mannequin from Topshop, but it looked too orange when I looked in the shop. I may still try it one day, but I ended up buying a Maybelline one called Ivory Rose. It's pretty much clear with 2 coats but I've been using 4 and it comes out really well! I've been alternating that and Barry M mushroom, just really not feeling the usual bright nails at the moment!


Also been perving on Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes, like every other woman in the world at the moment... I've seen some girls with amazing collections of different styles. I do like it when a designer releases the same piece of clothing in different designs. It means you can stick with a look or silhouette you like but give it a bit of variation. In the same way I have about 5 different variety of black Doc Marten boots I suppose. I usually am not keen on wooden heels, but I actually don't mind it on the Litas.
Here are the two I'm lusting ober:



No comments:

Post a Comment