Tuesday 18 October 2011

Cold cold cold!

There is a good chance my lungs are going to freeze over and solidify and I'll die a horrible death. but hopefully after my Manchester trip because I'm quite looking forward to that!

Bought some jeans, and for some odd reason bought boot cut style... It does suit me but looks so early 00s, I look like myself aged 12.... Comfy for slobbing round the shops in though, and make my arse look fantastic! Might have to buy some skinnies soon...The new jeans are by Bench and they seem a nice fit, so maybe I'll try and find a pair in skinny in TK Maxx on payday!

Also, the boyf found an amazing furniture site yesterday, called Yoox.com. They do clothes too but I only glanced at the McQueen, and the prices traumatized me...
It's made me determined to own a house I can decorate how I choose and fill with cool, weirdly shaped things! The homeware on Yoox is also crazy expensive, but at least I guess it will last well...
I also found out Diesel make the most amazing homeware too!


Look at this fit stool!

And this sexy cabinet!


Homewares aside, I've booked in to have the microdermal in my neck removed and a small scarification piece done to hide the scarring, which is mega exciting! I'm quite nervous about the pain, but I've survived a tongue split and hand-poking for 7 hours so how bad can it be?? Plus I won't be able to see what he's doing so that might make me feel a bit better about it!

Gonna pack for Manchester tonight I think... It looks to be freezing cold so I'm gonna layer myself up all cosy! Thinking of wearing wooly tights, Doc Martens and a plain black skirt and vest with a baggy grey jumper over, and my big cosy parka. And of course, one of my many ridiculous hats. Probably a furry one. Shall post pics!

P
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment