Tuesday 25 October 2011

Taking 'curvy' back

Now, I'm the first one to curse my curves at every opportunity, but I've decided to embrace what I have. However, in most women's magazines (which I've since decided not to read) 'curvy' means plus size... So when they do a feature about what clothes works for what body type, theres pear shaped, apple shaped, boyish shaped, and curvy... And yeah, curvy means overweight... I'm only a size 8,or a 10 in clothes with less boob/hip room!

It's very hard to dress an hourglass figure when you're younger too... It tends to be all 'elegant' suggestions, whereas I quite like looking a bit grungy and alternative.

I know  Kim Kardashian isn't a real celebrity in the sense that she doesn't actually do anything as such but I always find myself looking at articles about her and Googling pictures of her because it's good to see a girl with a big curvy bum and big boobies dressing in a young way. Even though her look is a bit polished for me, I like to see the shapes she wears. I think she sticks to my rule of tight jeans and big shoes... Plus it's really good to see someone hourglass shaped not looking like a potato in a sack...


Love the shape of this outfit

Christina Hendricks has the most amazing boobies!

I love how Nicki Minaj works her curves in a modern way without going for the 'elegant' thing...



No comments:

Post a Comment