Tuesday 18 October 2011

Vera Wang black wedding dresses!

Although I have no plans to get married for the forseeable future, I have spent time perving over dresses a fair bit, and I've always planned to wear something long and black from All Saints for the big day when it comes. I look my best in black, and if my wedding photos will be in family albums for generations to come I wanna be looking good!
I've never been one for frills and lace (unless worn in a ripped up, Courtney Love kinda way) but these Vera Wang black wedding dresses are so beautiful, especially with the kinda grungy hair the models have going on! I'd wear this kinda thing, if I was prepared to spend that amount of money on a dress I'd wear once...

I got these pics off the Daily Mail website,so there may be more in the collection.Sadly, the DM is one of the few news sites I can get on at work, so I don't have a choice in the crap I read. The original article is here if you'd like to read it, but I warn you now, the comments section seems to fill up with awful, middle-England type bellends spouting opinionated rubbish..


Vera Wang

Vera Wang

Vera Wang

Vera Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment