Tuesday 13 December 2011

Just a quick one today...

I am in love with my new kitten, who arrived on Saturday. We named her Spor, because she is small, fuzzy, and has a knack of concealing herself in small spaces.... She's utterly lovely though. She was found in a box in a car park when she and her siblings were a day old, and only two of them survived. She was almost put down because she wasn't growing, but pulled through at the last moment! She's still really tiny, and her legs seem to have been left being in the growth stakes, so she looks like a hilarious weasel-cat....

See her poor shaved side from her neutering :(


Also, super excited about the Dragon Tattoo line coming out in H&M tomorrow. All based on Lisbeth Salander's clothing in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo... I have such a massive pervy fashion crush on her so I'm excited! Even if it's a slightly tacky idea, the clothes look nice and will fit my look well anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment