Friday 4 November 2011

God, not posted anything in days. Guess I've not been up to anything because it's cold and horrid out! Even Halloween was just a trip to the pub in my cat kigu (which I'll have to post pics of cos it's HILARIOUS!) and then just slumping around in said kigu like a fat, lazy cat!

My kitten has been ill recently, so that's been a chunk out of my purse... Poor kitten had been doing little bits of wee on the carpet, and I'd been assuming it was because my other cat had made it stinky, so I was changing the litter really regularly, spending a fortune, and she was still peeing on the floor!
It's only when I noticed her licking her bits a lot that I realised she could have a urinary tract infection, so we went off to the vets. She's now on antibiotics and hopefully getting better, just so glad I spotted it before she got really ill...
Oh and BTW, and cat owners who struggle getting cats to take pills,Webbox Lick-e-Lix are a saviour! Tried giving Loki her pill in cheese and ham with no luck, but tried crushing one into a little bowl of Lick-e-Lix and she nommed it all up straight away!

Apart from that, life's been dull! Just read the new Elle magazine though, and am inspired to shop!

I've wanted a little satchel for a while, as I want a cross-body bag to alleviate my dodgy back, plus they're cute and I wanna be able to fill it with crap and magazines!

Zatchel do really cute satchels with patterns like Union Jacks, polka dot, metallic and animal print. I like that they put an unusual twist on a classic shape. Think I'll go for the pewter metallic one, it's lovely!
They also do cute little evening bags, so I may treat myself to a nice black one!

Also just discovered Bjorg jewellery, aaargh it's lovely! I dont usually wear jewellery but recently I've quite enjoyed buying and wearing new pieces. I usually only wear cheap stuff, but now I'm a bit older (and less likely to drunkenly break things..) I'd like to buy some more expensive, better made pieces, maybe stuff to pass onto my kids!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment